Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peachy Birthday

Hello! Here is a card I shared at the Gina K release party last week. I used two of the new stamp sets from this release, Nana's Needlework and By Your Side.

To make the card, I stamped the flowers from By Your side, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics, starting with YR07 in the centers of the flowers.

Blended out from there with YR04.

Added YR02.

Filled in with YR000, leaving just a few areas without color for highlights. After coloring, I cut out the flowers.

For the background, I stamped the lace doily from Nana's Needlework, with Versa Mark ink. Then I heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Sponged Memento Tangelo ink, working from the center out.

I sponged another piece of white cardstock with Tangelo and then embossed with my CB Swiss Dots folder. I layered with SU Apricot Appeal and used Pure Luxury White for my cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh, so delicate and gorgeous. I love the doily!!!!

Lori said...

You have a beautiful lace doily! The flowers remind me of my palest day lilies.

Unknown said...

As always this card is absolutely beautiful.

Janice M said...

Gorgous card Theresa! I love your step by step directions!

Selma said...

Theresa this is stunning.

slbt17 said...

beautiful!
Sandra

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Just so you know, I totally blame you for the pile of Jumbo Daubers I have recently aquired! :)

Gloria Westerman said...

I believe this is my next purchase.....I love that doily.....beautiful......just beautiful.....love it...

Melanie said...

love the emboss resist!

Maria L. (Canada) said...

Absolutely beautiful!
I wish I could have a class or two with you...person to person; and see if I can rub some of your talent and Knowledge on me. :-)

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card, Theresa. Love how you've embossed and sponged that doily! No one else has said it, so I will -- It's peachy keen!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO gorgeous! Love the colors you used:)