Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guest Designer - Linda Payne

Hello stampers! Today, I am excited to share with you a Hang In There card made by my fabulously talented guest designer, Linda Payne! Everything she does is gorgeous and this card is no exception. I love the beautiful shading on the frog and foliage.

I've been following Linda's work for months and knew I wanted her for a guest designer as soon as I first saw her cards. When Hang In There came out, I knew it would be the perfect set for Linda and was thrilled when she agreed design with it.

I asked Linda a few questions to get to know her better...

How long have you been stamping and how did you get started?
I have crafted for over 30 years but wasn't introduced to stamping until about 8 years ago. Didnt take it too seriously until about 4 years ago...it is now the only craft I do!!! totally addicted!


What are your favorite kinds of projects/techniques?
hmmmm, cards with coloring, paper piecing, creating scenes...always love learning new!

How do you overcome loss of mojo?
stomp around the house throwing things! LOL...NOT! I just walk away and do something totally unrelated to cardmaking

Do you enjoy challenges and, if so, what are your favorites and why?
I do enjoy challenges - all of them related to cardmaking - makes me think "outside the box". I believe they improve our skills in this craft.

What or who inspires you in your crafting?
the cyber world has introduced me to so many talented people - so I would say everyone that's listed on my blog and the DT members at STV. I love each one and soak up every detail of everyone's cards.

Thanks, Linda, for the look into your creative process and for the wonderful samples you've made using Hang In There. Linda has created another fabulous project on her blog for you today. And my other wonderful guest designer this month, Brenda Turner (I'll be featuring Brenda early next week!) also has a beautiful project to show you! Let's go see!

Linda's Blog

Brenda's Blog

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Linda, you are so talented and what a beautiful card! I love your coloring and the layout is perfect!

Lori said...

Love all that green! Thanks for the little interview, Linda and Theresa!

Christiana said...

Gorgeous card! Love those colors. And a great interview as well. Glad I stopped by today!