Sunday, March 28, 2010

CAS Wisteria Tree

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a great weekend. Just a quickie card today. I played along with the featured stamper challenge at SCS today. The featured stamper this week is Beedubya. I chose this beautiful CAS card from her gallery for my inspiration today. Participants are to change at least two things. I changed...

Different stamps
Offset image
Added embossed frame


I used images from Sending Sunshine. First I embossed the frame with my rectangle Nestabilities. Then I stamped the treed and colored with Copics, masking the edges along the frame before stamping. Then I stamped and colored the tire swing. I used a fine black marker and straight edge to draw a line around the frame.

Gotta love Gina's Pure Luxury Base Weight White for making single layer cards using Copic markers. There is no bleed through at all!

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

Nana Griffin said...

This looks like it would be a somewhat fast but very nice card to make. I really like it!

Becky said...

This is just so beautiful and serene.

Nancy said...

Another stunning card Theresa! Love the embossed frame!!

Banu said...

WOW!!!! Loved this card. Awesome coloring.

jjcreations said...

Beautiful card - makes you want to jump on a take a swing!!!

doreen said...

very nice. love it.

greetz doreen