Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankfully Asian

I got out my Artfully Asian set again to make this card. The leaves were stamped and embossed, then colored using water color pencils and embossed again with clear. I sponged around the edges of the circle with blue and purple inks.


On the background I stamped the branch using Versa Mark and then embossed with clear. Next I sponged the background with Purely Pomegranate and purple inks. The lavender layer went through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and was sponged with Purely Pomegranate.

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

I love the embossing. This card is super pretty. I also love the colors you picked.

Sharon said...

Theresa, this is beautiful. The colours are so rich and warm. Just perfect for winter.

Beverly said...

WOWSA! Your card is fantastic.. love the embossing.. gives it such a rich look!