Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Got a Sweet Tooth?


The Stamping Gals are offering blog candy! Want to know how to get it? Just head over to Stamping Links to Love and find out what you have to do.

For those of you that have found your way here from Allison's blog, you know us stamping "GALS" are sending you on a scavenger hunt. When you are finished here, head on over to Anna's blog for the next word.

The card above is the one I made for my mom on Mother's Day. I couldn't post it ahead of time because she reads my blog. Or at least she looks at my blog. I am not sure which, but I guess I will know soon.

The branch is from Stampin' Up set, Artfully Asian. I inked it up with VersaMark and then basic black and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I colored it with water color pencils and went over that with a VersaMark pen. I added a bit of PearlEx pigment powder then embossed again.

The image is stamped on So Saffron paper and sponged with Groovy Guava ink. That is backed with black and then Purely Pomegranate. I used large stamp from Baroque Motifs on the background, inked with Groovy Guava. The sentiment is from Wonderful Favorites.

10 comments:

Stamping Gals said...

This is beautiful Theresa...I love that stamp set!

Allison Rankin said...

Gosh...that was me...I'm a dummy!

Fiona said...

Wow - what a gorgeous card - I love the colours

wendyp said...

very pretty! Love that stamp!

Sammi said...

How fun!!

That is a lovely card --- very pretty!

Lois E. said...

Love the card! the colors and embossing are fabulous.

Aimee said...

This is so pretty! What did you use for the little "bubbles" on the right side?

hae a great day!

mudmaven said...

My ddl gave me a card with this set for mother's day - gorgeous! ~chris

Pearl said...

great card creations you have ! thanks for all that you do for Stamping Links !

Joanne said...

Ooooh! I like this Theresa! Lovely colours and design.