Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My First Inchies

I have been loving seeing all the fun inchie projects on so many blogs. These cards at Thinking Inking finally inspired me so much that I just had to try it.

These are really fun to make, but I seriously need a one inch square punch. Both are on 3 inch note cards and use images from the Pun Fun stamp set from Stampin' Up.

First I stamped the imagaes by inking first with VersaMark and then with Basic Black. Then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored the images with watercolor pencils and added a touch of glitter to each. Next I applied VersaMark to the entire image and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


Papers used on the sheep card - Whisper White, Black, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou.

Papers used on the skunk card - Whisper White, Black, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa and Soft Saffron.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUUUUTE!
I wanna try!

Fiona said...

Great inchies - come and join in with my inchy challenge blog www.inchybyinch.blogspot.com