Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Inspiration Card

The image above is Beate's inspiration piece for this week. I love the clean lines and colors.

Flower craft punch card using Stampin' Up set Lots of ThoughtsHere is my take on it. I used Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black and Whisper White papers and Chocolate Chip ink, all from Stampin' Up. The flowers are punched out of Chocolate Chip paper and the stems are just narrow pieces that I cut and curved. The leaves are make from a 1/2 inch circle punch. The sentiment is from the Lots of Thoughts stamp set.

If you get a chance, check out Beate's card. It is beautiful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card. The colors are perfect and i love the stems on your flowers. I will have to try the challenge as well...
Thanks for sharing!
Allison

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love it!
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Joanne said...

Love your card - it's gorgeous!

Fiona said...

Wow - this colour combination is stunning - why don't we have soft sky in the UK Catty - grr!

SueB said...

I'm LOVIN' what you did with this color challenge!