Monday, May 19, 2008

Inspired Flowers

Here is my take on Beate's Inspiration Challenge for this week. I couldn't get a good picture because it is cloudy today, so the colors look very muted and brown.

For the background I used a versa mark pen to draw the lines and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then brayered over it with So Saffron ink. Masking off with torn paper, I sponged on More Mustard ink.

The flowers are from All Natural (Stampin' Up). I colored those with water color pencils.

Winners
Allison has posted the winners for Stamping Links to Love blog candy. Head on over to see if you are the winner. She needs to hear from the winners by Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theresa, your card looks incredible! I LOVE your background!
Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

Allison Rankin said...

This is super Theresa...I am going to forward it to my SIL. She has this set and I think would appreciate your take on it!

Anonymous said...

I like your background technique - I may have to try it out. This is my favourite stamp set, so a new idea is always great.

Antje said...

This is beautiful - really like that background technique, will put it on my To-Do list.