Thursday, May 15, 2008

Birthday Flowers


This was a fun card to make. I enjoyed using the bright colors and coloring the cute flowers. The stamp is from Stampendous and belongs to my mom, but I managed to stamp a few images from it when she brought it by to show me the other day.

I colored the flowers with water color pencils and used added a little glitter to the centers. I cut out another flower for the center flower and used pop dots to lift it up.

The greeting is from Lots of Thoughts (Stampin' Up). I taped over the third phrase before I inked it and then removed the tape before stamping it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! If I wasn't a SU demo I'd be diving headfirst into other stamps!!! (Instead I treat myself on occasion as to not commit constant "rubbadultery" - as someone else put it! - can't remember her name off hand!)

Thanks for sharing.

MelissaS said...

This is such a cute flower set! I also love the colors you used - very cheery :)

Joanne said...

Love this one too Theresa! Gorgeous bright colours and the flowers are so cheerful.