Monday, May 5, 2008

Scheduled Posts and a Crooked Card

Finally, Blogger has the option to schedule when your posts will be published. This has been available in Blogger in draft for a short time, but now is available to everyone. You can read about it here.

If you want to have a post publish at a particular time in the future, just go into Post Options in your editor and change the date to a future date and time that you want it to post and Blogger will automatically publish it at that time.

Now when you are in the Edit Posts section, you will see Scheduled added to the already existing Drafts and Published.

In the past changing the date to the future would make a post "sticky" so that it would stay at the top of your blog until that date had past. Now if you want to do this, you need to go ahead and publish it with the current date and time, then go back and change the date to where you want it and re-publish. This way the post will stay published and stay on top of your blog.

I made this card using a sketch from Laurne at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence. I really like the sketch, but I don't care for how it came out and it is crooked. My cards are always crooked, but this one really jumps out at me.

The flower is from my new stamp set, True Friend. I used Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Berry Bliss paper. The image was embossed with clear embossing powder and then I sponged around it with Purely Pomegranate ink.

Tomorrow, I will show you the inchies I am working on and later in the week I have a new tutorial. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the colour combination.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your nestabilities flowers blog candy win!
You're really on a roll!

Allison