Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Birdie

Touch of Nature- Stampin' Up CardCan you tell I love this new stamp set? It is retiring soon, but I am not a demo, so I don't mind. If the smoke clears enough to get a little sunshine, I will try to take another picture. This one doesn't do it justice.

Allison's challenge this week is to use anything you would find in the air and the Ways to Use it Challenge on SCS is "birds" so I decided to meet both challenges in one.

The stamp set is called Touch of Nature (Stampin' Up). The papers are Whisper White (for stamped images), River Rock, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, an Close to Cocoa. I sponged the edges of all the layers.

The images were stamped with Black Stazon and then water colored with Prisma water color pencils. They were then cut out and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is so very pretty. I really love your sponging! Fantastic! ~chris

Allison Rankin said...

Wow Theresa...your work with this stamp set has been amazing! Love the layout, sponging and still vivid coloring of the bird! Awesome!

Annapurna said...

Very nice Theresa. I am not bored looking at the little birdie yet. You are doing a great job keeping it different every time too.

Rhonda Langley said...

Love this card! Your colors & layout are great! Thanks for sharing!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is just awesome, Theresa!!! Love it!