Monday, October 1, 2007

National Cardmaking Day! - A good excuse to craft

National Cardmaking Day is Sunday, Oct 7. Sounds like a great excuse to get your supplies out and start your holiday cards. It might be the motivation I need to work on a few of my own.

After writing my last post I was thinking about what sorts of articles would do well for crafters. In other words, be popular with publishers. On my own website I am always looking for new craft tutorials. Unfortunately, it's very hard to find good tutorials on sites like Ezine.

I am sure I am not the only one out there wanting tutorials. So if you trying to think of ideas for articles, that might be a good direction. I'm not sure if Ezine allows pictures in their articles or not, but you could always link to them if you have them on an online gallery.

I just posted a new article, Craft Business Ideas and new tutorial, Paper Candy Dish on Cash Crafters.

Happy Crafting,

Therea

No comments: