Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dancing Candles

Here is another card from the GKD release party last week. I used Melanie's Square Pegs stamp set on this card. I thought it would be fun to use the candle to make a whimsical border along the bottom of my cardstock.

I stamped the cupcake with Memento Rich Cocoa and then colored with Copic markers. The candles were inked up with my Memento Markers. I added piercing and then layered with Pure Luxury Black Onyx and DP from Basic Grey, then used the new Pure Luxury color Innocent Pink for the cardbase. The ribbon is from Gina's new Gold Lined Ribbon Assortment.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

gorgeous card ... love all of the details (especially that bow)

Judy Covey said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Theresa. Love the background paper, the bow, everything!

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet card, theresa!

Betty Meyskens said...

Very pretty card - it is going in my favourites. I love piercing but just never think to do it. After seeing your card, you have inspired me to try it again. Love the ribbon too - very pretty.