Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tagged - (and it didn't hurt a bit)

So, I don't ordinarily post tags and stuff, but I decided to make an exception this time. This seemed like a fun one and I've enjoyed reading the responses from all my blogging friends. Thanks, Tina and Cat!


1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Your hair? Pathetic

3. Your mother? Nice

4. Your father? Mean (snort! Bren, don't you tell him I said that)

5. Your fave food? Chocolate

6. Your dream last night? Scary

7. Your fave drink? Coke

8. Your dream/goal? Travel

9. What room are you in? Family Room

10. Your hobby? Stamping!

11. Your fear? Heights

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Traveling

13. Where you were last night? Home

14. Something that you aren’t? Energetic

15. Muffins? Chocolate Chip

16. Wish List Item? More Nesties, more Copics

17. Where did you grow up? Northern California

18. Last thing you did? Made a card

19. What are you wearing? Jeans, t-shirt

20. Your TV? On

21. Your Pets? Rose and Pebbles (dogs)

22. Friends? Wonderful!

23. Your Life? Good

24. Your Mood? Contemplative

25. Missing Someone? Yes

26. Vehicle? Pathetic

27. Something your not wearing? Make-up

28. Your fave store? Gina K Designs

29. Your fave color? Blue

30. Last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Today (Darn soap-opera!)

32. Your best friend? DH

33. One place that I go to over and over? Refrigerator

34. One person who emails regularly? Cat

35. Fave place to eat? Olive Garden

36. Facebook? Yep

This one has been around a while and I'm not sure who has been tagged and who hasn't, so leave me a comment if you haven 't been tagged with it yet, so I can link you.


I found a victim (hee hee!!!)

Lori
, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

these are fun to read, great way to get to know each other better, so you watch soap operas!! LOL

Lori said...

This is a cute one! Nice to know a little more about you, (and Cat too)!