Monday, October 27, 2008

Butterfly Beauty and a RAK

Here is my last card from WCD. The flower stamp is from Gratitude = Joy (Unity) and the butterfly is from Butterfly Beauty (Unity). The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes (SU).

I colored the butterfly with Bic markers and embossed it with clear EP. The background on the oval is sponged with Certainly Celery and the card base is Kiwi Kiss.

This is a RAK I received from the super talented and sweet Brandi. I wish you could see this card in person. There are a ton of layers and the colors are so rich. All the circles on the blue panel are double punched and layered, and there is flock on the sheep. So cute! Thank you, Brandi!!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

13 comments:

fishlips said...

Your are a lucky Girl...Brandi's card is so so darling!!!
Your butterfly is so so striking looking and the card is just so outstanding!!!!

Catherine said...

another beautiful card, Theresa :)
and a great RAK!

Jennifer Love said...

Beautiful card! I should look into getting some of those Unity Stamps...they're all so gorgeous when I see them!

And a fun RAK card! Love the little flocked sheep!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Your card is beautiful! I just love butterflies and this butterfly is awesome!

Daniel August said...

Wow... love your colouring..

And how you put your cards together!

Greetings from
Daniel

Deb Wood said...

Beautiful card and RAK!!

Ashley Newell said...

Adorable cards! I love what you do with this butterfly! I need to CASE it!

Heather "Hev" said...

Your title is 100% right!!

That butterfly is a beauty !!

Fiona said...

Your butterfly is stunning.

Michele Kovack said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous butterfly; I love teh look you can get with Bics. SO bold and beautiful! And what a cute RAK. That sheep is so sweet! :O)

Linsey R said...

How cute! I love your butterfly and joy=gratitude image, very ver lovely! And your RAK card from Brandi is delightful! How special, tfs it with us!

Shirley said...

Wow, Theresa, your card is stunning. The butterfly is so beautiful the way you mounted it in proximity to the floral image. The ewe is too darn cute for workds. Love the embellishment too!