Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pinked Up Dream Tree

The Ways to Use It challenge at SCS today is to use a silhouette stamp and Allison's suggestive Sunday challenge is also silhouettes, so I created this card for both, as well as a Unity challenge.

The tree is from Growing in Unity (Unity Stamp Co) and I stamped it with black stazon and heat embossed it with clear. I sponged the background with Regal Rose ink and added some gems. The card base is Pink Pirouette card stock, one of the new in colors at SU.

Have a great day!

10 comments:

Elena said...

Thank you for the nice words about my card! Your card is stunning! Love the background! The gems are so nice here! Like the scalloped edge!

Lee said...

Oh I love this!!!! I can't wait to get my scallop punch and my Pink Pirhouette stuff in my order!!! LOL

Shirley said...

Love your card! I think the colors and bling just really make it sing. And that ribbon is what I dearly love, but I don't want to pay 40 or 50 cents a yard. Oh well, I can always look at your card huh?

Cat Tidwell said...

This is gorgeous Theresa! Love that tree and your piercing is perfect! Love the hat pin thingy, is that from SU!?

Deb Neerman said...

This is so gorgeous!!! I love how the ribbon mimics the pattern in the branches ... and the color just pops!!!

LOVE it; TFS!

Anonymous said...

These are Awesome!!.. Loved the Colors!

Checkout the Link placed on my name.
i.e. http://www.craft4creation.co.uk/

May be you will find something interesting in it for your upcoming art/craft works.

fishlips said...

This card is just darling and wow do I ever love the color. Everything is just so eyecatching...

Annapurna said...

There you go. Now you found a stamp to match your ribbon and diamond growing tree too. Very nice!

Carolyn King said...

ohhh this is so pretty! love the little jewels too!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous Teresa...love the sponged pink!