Friday, January 4, 2008

What New Craft Supplies Did Santa Bring You?


I had a wonderful Christmas and birthday (Dec 29) and received some terrific new craft stuff. My husband and daughter gave me the Color Box Inks and Versa Mark ink pad. My sister gave me the Stampin' Pad.

My sister also gave me the Priceless Stampin Up stamp set. I am already having a great time with it and will post a pics in a few days.

This is the Holiday Tag Team stamp set, also from Stampin Up. My mom gave me this for Christmas. I've only used a few of these stamps so far since the holidays are over, but I will make good use of it next fall.

For my birthday, my sister gave this Crop-a-dile to me. She also gave me some brads and grommets to go with it. I have always had to borrow hers in the past and now I am so happy to have my own. This is a fantastic tool and I highly recommend it. I also got a Michaels gift card which is burning a hole in my pocket.

Anyone else out there get any fun new crafty stuff for Christmas? I would love to hear what you got.

2 comments:

Barbra said...

Hi-Thanks for visiting my blog and I have learned so much on yours. I linked you so I can read more & keep visiting!

Theresa Momber said...

Thanks, Barbara!