Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tin Trading Card

I participated in a swap in the Gina K forums recently. The swap was for tin trading cards, just like ATC's but small enough to fit in an Altoid tin.

This is the TTC I made. I used the daisy from Flowers for Daisy and the lavender & sentiment from Botanical Dreams. I colored the daisy with Koh-i-noor pencils and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. The background is sponged on glossy cardstock.

The dimensions for the TTC's were 2 by 3 1/4 with rounded corners. This was my first swap. It was fun and I love seeing all the wonderful TTC's that I received. They are pictured below.


Aren't they all terrific?! I am definitely planning to do more swaps.

10 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

Cool idea!! Love yours and the swaps. I love to do swaps. I went to Stampin' Up Regional here in Kansas City and swapped about 90 cards. As soon as I get a chance I am going to post some of them!

Joanne B. said...

I loved loved LOVED your swap. Gorgeous work!

Jennifer Love said...

How fun! What great ATC's to get back as well! :)

fishlips said...

So so darling...The daisy is just stunning as are all your cards...wow I just love the background color too!!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Your TTC is just beeeautiful!!! And the swaps are all so pretty!! Looks like we're not in the same group though......darn!! Hoping I get mine back today!!

Shirley said...

They are wonderful and yours is really pretty! Great idea. TFS

Annapurna said...

I like yours the best. You are my friend, so I am biased too. Who is that teenager on the right? I knew you were young, but I didn't know you were that young, you little thing you :-)

catdidit said...

OOoo YOurs is just gorgeous Theresa! Cant wait to get mine! I'm in your group too, woohooo!!

Heather "Hev" said...

These are magnificent :)

Angie said...

I was in your group (did the red and green strawberry one) and I love the ttc you made! It is gorgeous and now I have to try to make some daisies like you did! Thanks so much for being in the swap with me!