Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lil' Possum

Hello and Happy Friday! Here is a card I made using my new set, Hang in There. I followed the sketch challenge Lee posted over in the Gina K Forums at SCS. I just love this sketch and one participant will be chosen at random to win the stamp set of their choice from Gina K. There is also a scrapbook challenge and a button challenge to play along with. I hope you get a chance to play.

I colored the possum with Copics and then sponged around the edges of the circle with Memento Summer Sky ink. The two background layers are Pure Luxury Ocean Mist and Crème De Menthe. I stamped the grass on the Ocean Mist, using Summer Sky and stamped the branch on the Crème de Menthe, using New Sprout. I also used self adhesive nail heads in the corner.

All the images are from Hang in There. I'm working on a tip sheet, including cutting suggestions and will try to get that posted later this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Lori said...

So adorable! This is the cutest little opossum!

Maresa said...

lovely card[s]! i just found your blog and had a wonderful time looking.

would you mind sharing the name/brand of the sponge tool that you use?

:)

M

jjcreations said...

Well, ya don't often see this as a stamping image....too cute.