Friday, November 30, 2007

Stampin Up Christmas Card Tutorial


Hi, I made this card using the Stampin Up "Season of Joy" set and "Itty Bitty Backgrounds," that I borrowed from my sister. I started by stamping the tree using a medium green ink on white paper.
Next I cut out the tree.

Then I mounted the tree on red paper using a tape runner.

Next I cut that out, leaving a thin border all around.

I prepared the background by first sponging lightly on white paper with light blue ink and then using two of the Itty Bitty Background stamps.
For the greeting, I stamped on a small piece of white paper, prepared the same way as the background. I then mounted it on red and then green paper.


Next I attached the tree and greeting to the background using pop dots to give it a bit of dimension. Then I mounted the whole thing on a blank green card.

1 comment:

Plastic business cards said...

The best Christmas cards for family and friends have high quality - they are personalized.