Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sending Hugs and Smiles

This is a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge at SCS this past Sunday. The featured stamper was Tankgrl. I chose this card for inspiration. I changed...

Different stamps
Different colors
Modified layout
Added piercing



I used Copic markers to color the mailbox image from Autumn Beauty. Then I used oval Nestabilities to cut out the image, and sponged while still in the die. The DP is old from SU. The other panel is So Saffron that I ran through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is from Tag Lines.

Sorry, I didn't snap any step by step photos during this one. I'm busy getting my samples made for the next Gina K Designs release. I can't wait to share them with you!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a happy Friday!

8 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the layout of this card and pretty colors!
Looking forward for the new release!

Granny P said...

Another really beautiful card. Love the paper piercing and the dark mats. I don't have a favourite stamp as such but this one definitely rates in my top 5 or maybe even 3.

Jan Castle said...

Great Card!!!!!
Jan

Anonymous said...

This is another beautiful card. I want to try your design using the the oval nest... to color in the picture before you take the frame off. I love that look.

Kathy H said...

Wow! and how many sponges do you have? And how do you know which is which?

Tracey said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeou Theresa!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Awesome card and layout. Perfect colouring and colour choices.

Kimmiek said...

Now this is really sweet. Likeing the way you cut the pieces and pierced as well as the color saying & ribbon!