Monday, November 19, 2012

Today and Always Tutorial

Happy Monday! I can't believe Thanksgiving is in just a few days. Where does the time go?! Here is a card I made for the Gina K release party last week. I used images from Elegant Florals.

I sponged Memento Cantaloupe ink on a 3 ¼ by 4 ½ inch piece of Pure Luxury White card stock. 

Then I used a circle to mask for the sun and sponged Memento New Sprout ink.

Sponged Memento Bamboo Leaves.

Sponged Memento Olive Grove ink.

Then I removed the mask and used Memento Olive Grove ink again to stamp the floral branch.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I layered with Pure Luxury Ivory card stock and also used Ivory for the 4 ¼ by 5 ½ card base. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your week is off to a great start! 



4 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the greens....this would work for any occasion. Another fabulous stamp set! Hugs...

JoanL said...

Beautifully done! Can't wait for my set to come in.

Barb Ghig said...

Another absolutely stunning card...I love the greens!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Teresa.
Hugs and smiles