Monday, November 5, 2012

Lavender Cherry Blossom Tutorial

Hi there! Here is one more Vogue Vases 2 card. I made this a few weeks ago for the GKD release party and am just now getting around to posting on the blog.

 I cut Pure Luxury white card stock to 3 ¼ by 4 ½ inches, then began sponging with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. 

 Sponged Memento Summer Sky ink.

 Sponged Memento Grape Jelly ink.

 Then I stamped the cherry blossom branch with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

 I used an E27 Copic marker to color in the branch.

 Then V04 to color the flowers. I don't really think cherry blossoms are ever lavender, but I carry an artistic license that allows me to do these things.

 I stamped another image from Vogue Vases 2 with Memento New Sprout.

 Then stamped the same image again with Memento Pistachio ink.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.

I layered with Pure Luxury Black Onyx, Lovely Lavender and used a 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inch Vibrant Purple card base. I embellished with some pretty Zva bling. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!




4 comments:

Rachael said...

You do such a lovely job with your sponging. This is a great project!

JoanL said...

Gorgeous, as usual.

pitchoune said...

beautiful card, bye from France,

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful card, and such a lovely color palette!