Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Floral Birthday Wishes Tutorial

Hey there! Here is another Elegant Florals card from the release last week.

I stamped the bird of paradise twice on a piece of 4 ¼ by 5 ½ Pure Luxury white card stock, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I began coloring with Y17 Copic.

Added YR07.

Added V06.

Added B24 and used my blender pen to smooth the V06 to push in some highlight.

Added E51.

Added G24.

Added YG03.

I used my Versa Mark pen to go over the flower images so embossing powder would stick to the flowers only, the heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I began sponging with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

Sponged Memento Wild Honey.

Then I stamped a floral image with Antique Linen.

Stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I layered with Pure Luxury Black Onyx and used a 4 ¼ by 5 ½ Pure Luxury Sandy Beach card base. I added a bow using some gorgeous silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day tomorrow! 




3 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

WOW -- that card is GORGEOUS, loved your little step-by-step and, of couse, I LOVED your beautiful bow!!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Excellent coloring and composition along with, of course, a detailed and informative tutorial. TFS

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful card! LOVE it!!!