Friday, November 23, 2012

Elegant Narcissus Tutorial

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I have another Elegant Florals card to share with you today.

I stamped the narcissus with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and began coloring with my C5 Copic marker.

Added BV00.

I filled in the stems with G24 and YG03.

Then shaded with G07. After coloring, I cut out the flower image.

I cut an oval mask from scratch paper, using my Spellbinders™ Oval Nestabilities®. Then I sponge Memento Paris Dusk on Pure Luxury Lovely Lavender card stock.

Stamped the floral with Memento Paris Dusk. 

I cut a raised frame piece and used the same oval Nestabilities die template to cut the center away.

Then I layered the pieces using Pop Dots. The 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inch card base was embossed with a Spellbinders Matting Basics A die template. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day and good luck shopping if you go. I'm not that brave. ;)



4 comments:

Jan Castle said...

What a beautiful card...thank you too for the tutorial - will have to give it a try!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Pitchoune said...

so lovely! I love it,bye from France,A+

Janine said...

Beautiful card - thanks for all the time you spend recording the process.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely STUNNING card! I just love how you create so much depth and dimension with color/shading and die cuts...so pretty!