Friday, November 9, 2012

Dream and Imagine Tutorial

 Hello there! Can you believe it's Friday already? November is slipping away fast. Today I have a card using a vase from Vogue Vases 2 and filler from the original Vogue Vases.

I stamped a vase, from Vogue Vases 2, on Sandy Beach card stock, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I used my E53 Copic marker to add some shading.

I stamped one of the filler stamps on the side of the vase, using Memento Morocco ink and then cut out the image.

For the background, I used a Spellbinders™ Matting Basics A die template to cut and emboss Ivory card stock and then sponged Memento Desert Sand ink while still in the die template.

Sponged Memento Bamboo Leaves around the bottom.

Then I used a filler, from the original Vogue Vases, using Memento Bamboo Leaves.

I stamped the sentiment words using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and adhered the vase using Pop Dots. I also added a shadow below the vase with my V000 Copic.

My card base is Pure Luxury Sandy Beach and 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inches in size. I used a larger Matting Basics A die template to emboss a frame on my card base. 

Thanks for dropping by. We have a lot of excitement coming next week. The illustrators have organized a big, multi-team blog hop, on Tuesday, with blog candy that you will not want to miss and then on Thursday is our November release!

I hope you have a great day!


4 comments:

JoanL said...

Oh, WOW!! This is gorgeous. Love those colors!! Tuesday should be loads of fun.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors that you used.

Jan Castle said...

Beautiful card Theresa...thanks for sharing how you made it!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for always inspiring me to be creative!!!