Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gina K Previews - Day 2

Hi and welcome to more Gina K Designs previews! Today we have two more fantastic stamp sets to show you. First is a Gina K set, Snow Much Fun. I love the adorable snowmen and sweet sentiments in this set! More details on this card below.

Next up is the fabulous new StampTV Kit, Winter Wonderland. This set has wonderful seasonal images that can be used all winter long and for holiday cards.

For more inspiration using Snow Much Fun and Winter Wonderland, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with...

Gina K
Cathy Tidwell
Carolyn King
Emily Giovanni
Lee Murphy
Melanie Muenchinger

Theresa Momber


And be sure to join us at at StampTV for our release party, this Thursday, Nov 4, at 7pm Central.

I used Copics to color, starting with C5.

Added C3.

Then added C1.

Used YR07 on the nose.

Started with R46 on the hat.

Added R27.

Added R24.

Filled in with R22.

For the ribbon band on the hat, I started with N7.

Added N5.

Added N3.

Filled in with N1.

Used B24 on the scarf.

Filled in with B21.

Used E57 and E59 on the sign post and twig arms.

Added some color to the sign with B00. After coloring, I cut out the image.

For the background, I sponged Memento Summer Sky.

Sponged Memento Danube Blue.

Then I stamped the tree using Memento Tuxedo Black.

Started coloring using G28.

Added G24.

I used E34 on the tree trunk and used C1 & C3 to coloring in a shadow under the tree.

I stamped some snowflakes using Memento Danube Blue and adhered the snowman using Pop Dots. I layered with Pure Luxury In The Navy, White and used a Baby Boy Blue card base. I also added glitter to the branches of the tree.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

33 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my, Theresa, this is beautiful! Can't wait to study your tutorial tomorrow! You are so talented! I printed out one of your tutorials last week and tried 5 different times to make a card that looked like yours, and threw 5 cards away!!! lol... You make it look SO easy! Hugs...

Carolyn King said...

LOVE both your stunning, beautifully colored scene cards! Wowza!

Tina said...

Wonderful cards, Theresa!!! That snowman rocks! I wish I could color wood as you do.... that sled looks marvelous!!! Great designs, as always1!

Luv 2 Create said...

Not sure whether I like the snowman best or the tree best. So it is a good thing that both are included in this set. Love your card and tutorial. Thanks
Marcie

Janeen said...

thanks for the tutorial w/copics. I didn't know a person had to have so many. Great job.

Lee said...

Oh you KNOW how I adore your style!!! Even my hubby knows at a glance which cards are yours!!!! Stunning work my friend!!

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! Once again, both of these cards are stunning.

Giovana said...

Awesome cards Theresa!!

Barbara Colbert said...

Wonderful cards!!!!

Kary said...

Theresa, these are beautiful cards!! Thank you SO much for all your tutorials, I truly enjoy learning from you:)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Theresa- I love your style so of course I adore these cards, and a birthday snowman card-fabulous!

Card Cropper said...

Theresa, I LOVE the color! It's so wintery. And thank you for the instructions.

Becky said...

Theresa both of these are fabulous! Gorgeous colors.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Cards!! Love your coloring!! PERFECT!

Melanie said...

both are terrific, but I really love the card with the sled, everythign about it just says "old fashioned Christmas"! :)

Miesje said...

You make the bestest simple cards that focus totally on the image. What a talent! Love both of the cards!

stampqueen said...

Wonderful cards!!! Love the snowman on the soft gray and the collage card with the sled is very warm and inviting!!

Allison Cope said...

Awww.... too cute Theresa! Love your little sign wielding snowman! We have LOTS of birthdays in the winter in my family and I just adore your use of that little snowman!

LindaS said...

Amazing cards. You're so talented and your blog is my fav. blog. TFS.

Shirley said...

Love all the cards you do and thank you for showing us your coloring technique. Beautiful cards.

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow...Beautiful cards!

Mary Ann T said...

I read your blog everyday and don't often take the time to comment. But I just wanted to let you know that I get alot of inspiration from your cards and my coloring has certainly improved as I look at your instructions. The card with the sled - so awesome!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful cards, Theresa! Your coloring and shading and layouts are just perfect!

Marion said...

Oh my gosh, I love these cards. They are absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh my! What a cute snowman scene and I so love that 2nd one, reminds me of old timey Christmas! Gorgeous T!

Lindy said...

Thanks for the tutorial... I need a lot of practice, LOL... but you are inspiring.

Linda said...

Your cards are wonderful. I love the new images. Thanks for the tutorial:)
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards Theresa!

Jennie said...

Such beautiful cards Theresa!! The snowman and tree just pops and love the sleigh card too... Such an exciting release ;o)

ReNae Allen said...

You are amazing! I love the way you design your cards, I feel as if I could hop right into the scene! The stamp set is very versatile, for Christmas, Winter, and winter birthdays! Fantastic job!

emilymomto3boys said...

oh that snowman card is oh so cute!!! And what a perfect job on the sled! It's wonderfully antiqued!

Marion said...

Theresa,
I would love to know how you did the sleigh card. This card is my absolute favorite. I really love this card and I would like to try and make it if you could tell me the suppies to get.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing all that work. You are one of my favorite sites. Celia