Friday, December 4, 2009

Life is Good Card - Photos added.

Here is one of the cards I shared earlier this week. I wanted to get the step by step photos added in case anyone wanted to see them. I used images from my new stamp set, Life is Good.

I started by cutting an oval using my Nestabilities, then sponged Creamy Caramel (SU).

Sponged Chocolate Chip (SU).

Stamped the tree image from Life is Good, several times, using Chocolate Chip ink and Black.

I used Copics to color the cabin, starting with E59.

Added E57.

Added E35. I missed a photo, but I added a little E53, then used my blender pen to smooth out the highlights.

I didn't really want the cabin to look snowy on this card, so I used grays for the roof (N1, N3, N5 and blender pen). I used Y21 for the windows.

For the trees, I used G24, G28 and C1. For the fireplace, I used W1 and E33.

I layered with Pure Luxury Black Onyx, Tan Leather and used a Ivory for the card base.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

1 comment:

jonim52 said...

Theresa,
I love this set and can't wait for it to arrive. I had to budget myself for this release so this set was my first choice to purchase. I find your tutorials so helpful as well. I needed a set for masculine cards and this set will fit the bill!