Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sentimental Owl

I made this card using Owl Always Love You (my first Gina K set) and Autumn Leaves. The owl is colored using Koh-i-noor pencils and cut using my oval nestabilities.

The oval background is sponged using So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. The rectangular panel is sponged with Certainly Celery and run through the Perfectly Paisley CB folder.

Those little black embellies are from Michaels. The are in the wiggly eyes section. They are the perfect substitute for black brads when you want to add them to a single layer.

I hope you have a great day!

11 comments:

strawberry fields said...

Aw Theresa, this is a gorgeous card! I love the owl. It's so cute and you've used some lovely colours
Fiona x

fishlips said...

Theresa... Stunning Stunning Stunning....

This card makes me gasp... I love it all !!!

6 wacky women said...

WOWZERS!! Theresa, this is by far the most beautiful card I have ever seen! Your owl is colored to perfection. The way you layered it is stunning!! Your talent blows me away....wow!

KAREN x

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous Theresa---have a happy Thanksgiving!

loretta said...

You just received a blogging award!

Very pretty projects Theresa!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Check out my blog;
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

Mrs Mac said...

This is beautiful!
I love green and the owl is so cute.
The ribbon makes it luxurious.

Jamie Martin said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! Just stunning :)

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Love the CB background! And your coloring is outstanding!

Shirley said...

Well, Theresa, you have managed to give a cross-eyed owl sophistication and elegance too! What a wonderful card. Love the greens and that bow and owl are the perfect contrast.

Lee said...

Ohhhh very, very COOOOOL!!!! I love how you stamped that owl and then created a fantastic setting!!!!

Deb Wood said...

Awesome, every card you make is impossibly more stunning than the next!