Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lavender Lace Orchid

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, filled with food, family, friends and fun (and lots of pie!).

This is the third and last of the images I colored using my mom's Copic markers. I can't wait to get my own. The orchid is from a stamp set called Botanical Dreams by Asela Hopkins.

After coloring the image with Copics, I cut it out and adhered it to a piece of white card stock that I embossed 1/4 inch from each edge. That was backed with Basic Black and below that is a layer of white, sponged with Lavender Lace ink. The card base is Almost Amethyst.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

9 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Theresa. I love that stamp and the purple is stunning.
Take care
Karen

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a beauty, Theresa! Gorgeous colors. Love the piercing and scoring.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! hugs, Jane

Elena said...

Very very beautiful! Love the colors! Hope that Santa will bring you some Copics! You have a talent to Copics!

Shirley said...

Wow! Who doesn't love orchids and this is just stunning!

Donna Baker said...

what a beauty! can't believe I've never inked up this image!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

So very pretty. Love that stamp and your colouring is flawlessly gorgeous! :O)

Sandy Knecht said...

Beautiful again. You make me want every set you show us. OUCH!

fishlips said...

So so pretty and the purple is just beautiful... This is so stunning!!!!

Deb Wood said...

This is truly stunning!! The colors, coloring and gorgeous ribbon, love it all!