Hello there! Welcome to the first day of Spellbinders® Summer Sneak Peek and Giveaway. I’m so happy to get to share with you a new addition to Spellbinders Classic collection called Labels Thirty-nine. You’ll have a chance to win a fabulous prize by clicking the link at the end of this blog post.
Spellbinders Paper Arts Supplies:
• S4-462 Labels Thirty-nine (1, 3, 4, 5)
• S2-073 Flutters (solid butterfly, ornate butterfly)
Preferred Partner Companies:
• IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink (Rose Bud, Rich Cocoa, Cantaloupe), Jumbo Sponge Dauber
• JustRite® Papercraft – Large Fancy Sentiments and Fancy Garden Stamp Sets
Cross Promotional Partners:
• SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ - 3D Foam Squares
• Xyron® - Mega Runner Adhesive
• Scor-Pal® - Scor Buddy
• Cardstock (white, green, pink, yellow)
• Pink Twine
• Self Adhesive Pearls
Cut/emboss Labels Thirty-nine #1 & #5 from white cardstock.
With the die cut still in the die template, use an inked applicator tool to sponge yellow ink onto the raised/embossed edges of the larger die cut.
Stamp the sentiment onto the smaller die cut.
Use an inked applicator tool to sponge the edges of the butterfly with pink ink.
Adhere the ornate butterfly directly onto the solid butterfly.
Create a 4 ½² X 5 ½² card base from white cardstock. Trim pink cardstock to 4² X 5² and layer with a piece of brown cardstock, trimmed slightly larger. Adhere to card base and then adhere the largest die cut onto the pink layer.
Use adhesive foam squares to secure the pink die cut frame and sentiment layer, tucking looped pink twine under the sentiment.
For more chances to win hop on over to Debbie Olson’s blog to see what she has to show you.
This contest is now closed.
For official rules, click here.
us. No entries will be accepted at this email address.
Thank you for visiting. Enjoy your day!