Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gentle Cattails Card Video


Hello there! My new stamp set, Vertical Greetings 2 is sold out, so I pulled out my original, Vertical Greetings stamp set to create this card. I was inspired by a photo I saw online and loved the color combo.


Here is a video to show you how I created the card. If you prefer to watch it on Youtube, you can click through to my channel here.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!


Finished card size - 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inches.

Supplies

Vertical Greetings Stamp Set- Gina K Designs
White, Black Onyx & Sandy Beach Pure Luxury Cardstock - Gina K Designs
Sweet Corn, Black Onyx, Sweet Mango, Honey Mustard, Ocean Mist inks - Gina K Designs
Spellbinders Circle Die Template
Jumbo Sponge Daubers
C3 and N5 Copic Markers
Adhesive Foam Squares
Tape Runner
Paper Trimmer

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw this beautiful card being born on Youtube! THanks for showing how to do the reflection technique. I will definitely be trying that out.

Theresa, I noticed that you are left handed as I am. You cut those masks with a beautifully sharp and pointed pair of scissors. Can I ask where abouts you obtained them? I CANNOT find a decent pair of scissors for detail work anywhere?
xxx

Theresa Momber said...

Hi Vivienne. Thank you for your kind words. I love those scissors. They are Cutterbee scissors and I got them from Michaels. They are in one of the paper crafting aisles. I've seen them at Joanne's, also and I assume they can be found at nearly any large craft store. The manufacturer is EK Success, I believe. Another wonderful scissors I love are the Tim Holtz scissors. They are a little larger, so I don't tend to use them for fussy cutting, since the Cutterbee scissors are smaller, but the Tim Holtz scissors are even better for nearly any other use.

Olga Moore said...

Theresa, I love watching your videos as you create your beautiful works of art. You make it look so effortless. Thanks for all the wonderful tutorials, past and present. Each one is a learning experience. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for getting back to me Theresa. Are the scissors left-handed ones, or do you use the right handed ones. I will buy them I reckon and I'm sure they will be available in the UK. Thank you again. xx

Theresa Momber said...

Vivienne, they are for either hand. :)

Becky said...

What a fabulous card Theresa, and I so love your videos.

Judy Inukai said...

Beautiful card. I love both of the vertical greeting sets. I'm glad I ordered #2 before it sold out. Thanks for the great videos and step out tutorials. They are both so helpful.

Julie Schinkel said...

Love this card Theresa, it's stunning!