Friday, April 20, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Dragonflies

Hello! I hope you are having a great start to your weekend. Today I am sponsoring the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog. I made this simple little number using images from Whimsical Wishes. Sorry I didn't get a tutorial made for this card.


Here is the sketch if you want to play along. Sometimes CAS sketches can be challenging for me, but once I got going on this it was a lot of fun. I hope you get a chance to play, too.


Here is the prize that is up for grabs, three stamp sets, Vogue Vases, The Giving Tree and Dino-mite, from Gina K Designs. So head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and play along, too!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

This is so pretty! Love that you used the craft backround and love the stamp! Have a great weekend!

Melanie said...

Ooh gorgeous! Love how the blue pops off the leafy squares and Kraft! Awesome prize pack!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

This card is beautiful! That blue really stands out against the kraft cardstock...

Betty Benton said...

What a lovely CAS card, Theresa! I do like those blue dragonflies!

lakergirl said...

Love your card design ...YES...so quick & easy! Love it...Kim

Jan Castle said...

Lovely card...great design!
Jan

Elena said...

No matter what style of the card you do - it is GORGEOUS!
Love the simple layout, blue butterflues, and embossed lines you added!
Thank you so much for vistinng me, Theresa!

Barb Ghig said...

I love your take on this sketch! Beautiful colors and choice of stamps!!! (((HUGS))) to you!