Friday, November 19, 2010

Very Merry Tree



Hello and happy Friday to everyone out there in Stampland! Today I have a card for the latest Video Color Challenge at StampTV. Head on over to see Gina's latest video and play along with the new challenge.

This week's colors are Green Apple, Lipstick Red and White. I just now realized I used Fresh Asparagus instead of Green Apple. Oops! I used the tree from A Very Merry Christmas

I colored with Copics, starting with R29 on the apples.

Then I added R24, leaving just a small section un-colored.

Then I filled in with R22.

For the poinsettias, I filled in with R81, then used R85 to shade at the base of the petals. I used R29 for the centers.

For the holly, I filled in with G24, then used G28 to shade around the veins.

Filled in the tree foliage with YG95.

I used YG99 to add shading to the branches. Then I used my blender pen and and worked it around the image to soften the sharp edges.

For the pot, I filled in with W1.

Added shading with W3.

Added more shading with E55.

I cut out the image using Petite Oval Nestabilities and sponged with Memento Cantaloupe ink while still in the die.

Then I sponged with Memento Bamboo Leaves.


I layered with Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus, cut with Petite Scallop Oval Nestabilities. The sentiment, also from A Very Merry Christmas, was stamped on white and layered with Pure Luxury Red Lipstick.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh I LOVE your colored tree and card!

Becky said...

Theresa this is stunning girl. :)

Nancy Jensen said...

Very pretty!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow a beautiful card, fabulous colouring as always, have a lovely weekend, sue,x

Tina said...

I sooo love how you colored the tree!! Gorgeous and eye catching card!

Brenda Dean said...

Beautiful coloring job and a beautiful card!

security alarms said...

It is so beautiful merry Christmas tree. Here you also show the process of making Christmas tree with the help of drawing. Your drawing is really good.