Friday, November 12, 2010

Blinged Up Tree


Hello! I made this card for Gina's color challenge at StampTV.  I used the tree from Fanciful Fall. First I sponged in the background, using Memento Bahama Blue, then I stamped the tree with Stazon Black. Next I cut out the image using oval Nestabilities.

I layered with Pure Luxury Red Hot, Black Onyx and Turquoise Sea. The Turquoise Sea layer was embossed using a CB embossing folder, Birds and Vine. I added red gems to the tree.



Be sure to check out Gina's color challenge video, where she shows you how she made her card.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa!

Sharri said...

Theresa, This is beautiful! I love the red bling on the tree...very festive!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful. There must be some trick to your sponging because it is so even and fluid all the way around, I just love it. It's beautiful

Maire Gamber said...

Theresa, you always put that little "extra" fine detail into your work..... I can spot your creations anywhere!! Guess I will have to order "happy camper". I already have the train stamp set!!!