Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweet Valentine

Hello! Today, I have another Purrr-fectly Delightful card from last week's release party. I also used images from Happy Hearts. The two hearts were stamped with Memento inks, then shaded with Copic markers.

The sugar bowl was colored with Copics and cut out. I sponged the sentiment tag and background. Layers are Basic Grey Bittersweet, Pure Luxury Lipstick Red and the card base is Tan Leather.

Tomorrow I'll be back with a project that includes step by step photos.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your day is filled with happiness!

5 comments:

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful card

Britt-Inger said...

A wonderful card ... :)
Hugs, Britt-Inger

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super sweet chard! I love all the dimension!

Becky said...

This is beautiful.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

So sweet Theresa!