Thursday, January 7, 2010

Delightful Daisies

Hello Happy Stampers! What a fun release party we had. Here is a card I made for the party using an image from my new set Purrr-fectly Delightful and a sentiment from the new Free With Three stamp set, Love Notes.

On this card, I wanted a bouquet of daisies instead of a vase of daisies, so I inked up only the flowers and stamped the image. Then I colored the flowers with Copics and cut them out.

I used my Labels 1 Nestabilities to cut the background layer, then sponged with Memento Desert Sand and then stamped using a background stamp from Vintage Borders. I layered with Pure Luxury Ivory, Innocent Pink, Black Onyx and Lipstick Red. The ribbon is from the new Gold Lined Ribbon Assortment.

This card was my sample for a sketch challenge I am hostessing on SCS. All participants will be entered into a drawing to win a free stamp set. You can find the challenge here. You can find even more challenges and a few contest questions here. I would love to have you play along.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Friday!

10 comments:

Denise said...

What a very Beautiful card!! Love the layout, color combo. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the flower. Is it a stamp?

Becky said...

This is gorgeous..

Brenda said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love everything about it, wow.

Betty Neville said...

Truly stunning card Theresa!

craftieodmae said...

very rich and yep, gorgeous!!!

kc_froglady said...

Such a lovely card - I really like the embossing paired with the music notes and the flowers just jump off the card!

Dolores said...

Beautiful card!!!

Jessica said...

Theresa, you are so talented!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Theresa!