Saturday, October 31, 2009

Revisiting My Toffee Project

Here is a project I just shared the other night. I'm showing again because I had a few people that wanted instructions on how I made the slide in tray for the large plastic boxes that Gina K carries.

I cut a piece of cardstock to 6 1/4 inches by 7 3/4 inches, then scored at 1 inch on all four sides. I snipped in to the score line in four places as shown in the photo. You can click on the photo for a better view if you would like.

After scoring and cutting, I stamped each side with the pretty scroll stamp from Vintage Borders and added Scor-tape to the tabs I cut.

To make it a little easier to grab the tray and slide it out, I used my 1 1/4 circle punch to cut a small notch on either end.

I decorated the box with stamps from Signed With Love and Festive Frame. I used this recipe from AllRecipes.com for my toffee.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments: