Saturday, September 19, 2009

Autumn Sympathy

Hello. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. This is a quick card I put together for my DH, who needed a sympathy card for a coworker. I had these two images already colored and cut out from a few cards I made recently.

The sunflower is from Autumn Beauty and the leaf from A Year of Leaves. The sentiment is from Many Wishes.


I cut the oval using my oval Nestabilities and left the cut piece in the die to sponge a big of Appricot Appeal ink. I layered with Apricot Appeal (SU) and Pure Luxury Ivory (GKD) and used my Martha Stewart border punch.

I also want to take a moment to say thanks to Gvendalen for passing an award to me. Thank you, Gvendalen!

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a happy day!

16 comments:

Granny P said...

Beautiful and very tasteful sympathy card.

Trish said...

This card is really pretty! You do such great work.
Trish

Melanie said...

gorgoeus! love these images together and all your details!! :)

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa.
Very elegant!!

Karen x

deconstructing jen said...

Always just perfect! I love coming here every day to see the new things you come up with. Simple, but just perfect card!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...truly a stunner in its simplicity and color choices!

Lori said...

Very calming, and beautiful.

Debbie said...

The colors alone inspire kindness and sympathy. Just beautiful!

Tina said...

This is just a beautiful card, Theresa. I LOVE all the colors and the white MS punch tops it off nicely.

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful - peaceful and serene! lovely card for a time like this...

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!!
Teresa Blue

Vicki Dutcher said...

OMG!! This is so gorgeous! Theresa - I seriously want TO BE YOU when I grow up!! LOL

Giovana said...

Beautiful card!

Charlene D said...

Beautiful card and put together so nicely

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love the design of it!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards... Ripples is so pretty!
Joan Crisp