Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Butterfly Wings and Pretty Red Kisses

Hello and happy election day. Here is a card I made for the color challenge at SCS today. The colors were Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red and Pretty in Pink.

The stamps I used are from Touch of Nature (Stampin' Up!). I embossed the image and colored them with an aqua painter and Pretty in Pink & Riding Hood Red.

The oval is cut with my nestabilities and sponged with Kiwi Kiss. I inked up the fern with Old Olive and stamped it off once before stamping on the oval. The pink panel is Whisper White, sponged with Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red. After sponging, I dry embossed it with CB folder called Perfectly Paisley.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Catherine said...

OMW! STUNNING!

Deb Wood said...

WOW! Absolutely Stunningly gorgeous!! Love it!

fishlips said...

Wow love your butterflies, You did such a wonderful card for this challenge, wow your card is so perfect just like always!!!

Jami said...

Breathtaking!!! Those butterflies are amazing against the kiwi!
hugs, Jami

strawberry fields said...

This is a stunning card. I love the texture :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty

Candace H said...

Congrats on the WOW spotlight at Unity today! Your cards are gorgeous!

Phree said...

Another wonderful creation, love the way the shading on the embossed layer pops your main image off the card.

Shirley said...

Theresa, the butterflies are just out of this world beautiful!~ I love how you mounted them out of the box!