Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Peary Happy Birthday

Stampin' Up! card - All Natural, Touch of Nature
This card is for today's sketch challenge at SCS. I messed up the proportions a bit, but I guess it is close enough. The panel behind the pear is glossy card stock, colored with baby wipes and re-inkers and sponged.

The pear is from All Natural and the branches are from Touch of Nature. I colored both with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. Then I cut them out and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.

Stamps - All Natural (pear), Touch of Nature (branch), Birthday Whimsy (sentiment), Baroque Motifs (background), all from Stampin' Up.
Paper - Creamy Caramel, Rose Red, So Saffron, Basic Black, glossy white
Ink - So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, black Stazon.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Annapurna said...

Beautiful as usual. Very nice. Nothing to pick on today. LOL!

I love the pear stamp. I eye it every time I go to M's and have something else to buy using the coupon.

Brenda said...

Very nice card. I love your baby wipe background. And stop already with Touch of Nature you are killing me (LOL). Great challenge card.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is just stunning, Theresa!!

The colors r-e-a-l-l-y POP! Just beautiful; tfs!

~Huglettes!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...I think my SIL would love this (esp. since she has this set!). Off to forward it!