Saturday, June 7, 2008

RAK from Karen

I just received this beautiful RAK from Karen. I recently joined the RAK group over at Split Coast Stampers and Karen sent this card to welcome me. Isn't that sweet.

As far as I know Karen doesn't have a blog, but you can visit her gallery here. When viewing Karen's profile, to send her a "thank you" private message, I discovered that her husband is battling cancer. You can read about his situation here.

If you have a moment, could you visit her gallery and leave her a comment to brighten her day? Or even send her DH a card to encourage him in his recovery. I plan to work on a card for him this weekend. Her address is in the first post of the thread I linked to.

They have two young children and I am sure it must be very difficult some days to stay positive. Even a simple encouraging word or card could make a big difference. Even with all that Karen and her family is going through, she still took the time to send me a RAK.

Thanks for listening. I hope you have a great weekend.

Theresa

1 comment:

Jheffner said...

Hi Theresa, thank you for visiting my blog (afterhoursstamper.blogspot.com) I have joined RAK as well, have to wait for them to email me again, hope it is soon : )

I loved your Craft Hint gadget and cased it on my blog, had to remove my virtual kitty though..sigh.

Am working on a video of the tutorial, might be up later tonight (did it once and discovered I said "so" over and over and over...sigh)

Have a great day. Where are you in Northern CA?