Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Am One Lucky Stamper

I was so thrilled to receive this wonderful package of goodies from Loretta. She really put a lot of time into selecting and creating all these yummies. I got clear stamps, brads, handmade note cards, a gift bag, a little canvas bag to embellish and even some moolah to buy more goodies.

I wanted to show you these pretty butterflies that Loretta included in the package. She makes these herself. They have little pins on the back so you can wear them on a blouse or scarf, but I can think of all kinds of uses for them. She has a tutorial, so if you want to make some, go check it out.

Thanks, Loretta, for the wonderful blog candy. You are so generous.

BTW, Loretta has another blog candy contest going on. All you have to do is leave her a comment.

Speaking of blog candy, I found out from Sarah, that I won a complete combo set of Nestabilities that she was offering on her blog. Wow, was I blown away. So now in addition to all the goodies above, I am also have Nestabilities coming. Am I one lucky stamper, or what?

Anna, I took your advice and bought a lottery ticket. It wasn't a winner, but I don't mind. I still feel very lucky. =)

1 comment:

Annapurna said...

Yes, you are. Did she send you money to buy what you want on top of all those goodies?

A whole set of nestabilities. Wow! She is generous. You are a lucky stamper after all.

Sorry I gave you bad advice. Hope you didn't invest too much on lottery tickets.