Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Crafty Stocking Stuffers

Are you stuck for stocking stuffer ideas. Here are a few crafty stocking stuffers you can make.

My daughter and I made these bath salts for her to take to friends, but they make great little stocking stuffers. We put about a cup in small cello bags we picked up at Michaels.

Here is the recipe:

1 cup coarse sea salt

1/2 cup Epsom salts

1/2 tsp. glycerin

2-3 drops fragrance oil

(optional - few drops food coloring)

Just mix it all up and you're done. I tied little gold bows around the twist tie to dress it up a bit.


Here is a bookmark I made for my husband. A Liquid Amber tree in our front yard still has some gorgeous leaves. I picked a few and pressed them under a stack of magazines for a few days. Then I ran one through a laminator and trimmed the edges.

This is a very simple example, but if you wanted you could back it with craft paper and add ribbon. To gift wrap the bookmark, I am going to use one of the left over cello bags with a bit of tissue paper.

Great news for anyone thinking of starting a website using Site Build It! They are having a "buy 1 get 1 free" sale.

Special SiteSell Promotion

As many of you may know, I recently purchased Site Build It! to start a new website. Did I get this amazing when I purchased SBI? Am I just a little bitter? Well, I guess not too much. I am glad my website is already rolling. You can visit it BTW, http://water-garden-guide.com.

I love working on my SBI site and haven't regretted it for a minute. If you have any questions about using Site Build It, let me know.

All right, no promises, but I am going to try to do a demo on making a Christmas centerpiece in a day or two. And, dare I say it, it might even be a video. That's only if I can figure it out in time. Otherwise, it's just going to be photos.

Check back around Saturday for that. If you don't see it, that means I didn't get my act together and the table will be bare.

No comments: